5.5.13

Here we go....

So here I am jumping on the bandwagon. I have debated started a blog for quite awhile just because I know there are people out there who would just consider me another bitchy whiney blogger who just wants attention and will bug everybody every waking moment to come read everything I post. Well fuck. screw. poo on them (I will try to control cursing on this, but I can't guarantee. I hope you all are okay with this. I am human after all and I just happen to be one with a potty mouth most of the time). I may ask people to come read what I write and I may not. When it comes down to it, it is everybody else's choice to come read this. So do not get mad at me if you don't like what you are reading, you chose to come here.

So now that that is out in the open, if you have stayed to read on then fabulous! Welcome! My name is Leah and I am starting this blog to track my fitness journey. I have already made progress, but I still have a good amount to go and I have already enjoyed writing about it for my personal enjoyment. Well I thought it would be nice to share my thoughts with others who cared to read and it is a lot faster to type than to always be writing with pen and paper. :)

Well, like I said above, I have debating doing this for awhile and what really pushed over the edge to actually doing it started with yesterday evening. I went to a theater production at my former high school with my friend and boyfriend. I saw plenty of people there I knew from high school, but have not really seen in a long time (which is to be expected). Well many of them commented on my progress and, of course, I thanked all of them dearly, but somewhere in the back of my mind I brushed it off. This having to do with the fact that recently I have felt really stunted in my progress.

This is not to say I have stopped seeing results because I do notice that my clothes fit differently, I have more energy, I can see more definition...etc. I just have been feeling hum drum about everything. 

Time lapse to this morning.....

After my workout I started looking through the pictures in my phone and I saw these two pictures of my face:


The left is from when I first started my journey in the middle of March and the right is from about a week ago. My first reaction, "Woah...." I think I may be able to see what people are talking about and this is just my face! One person told me they didn't even recognize me when they first saw me and I thought that might be just my change in hair color, but now I actually am starting to believe it. This inspired me to take a couple more progress pictures of myself so that I could compare to others that I took from the very start and from roughly the middle of my journey thus far (Hopefully I will be able to upload those soon too). 

Looking at all my pictures just made me realize how far I have come and that my hard work has actually been worth something. And, to top it all off, these pictures inspired me to write this blog that I have been itching to start for awhile. So hopefully this will end up being worth just as much.

I apologize for such a long first post, but there is so much to say about myself and my journey that just won't fit in a short, condensed post. As Elle says, "An essay's so boring and so much does not fit....." I guess I will say more about me personally later to save your eyeballs. 

Haha

buh bye!

Leah ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some tidbits. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...